Yesterday I attended a wedding celebrating with the fabulous couple, friends and co-workers. Matt was unable to attend but he was there in spirit. Well he was there to drop me off and pick me up. Haha! That is another story I will save for later. The reason why I wanted to write about this occasion is because I did not give a card to the bride and groom. SO – My plan is to share this with the couple when I am done writing.
(This saved me $5.00) Enjoy!
Dear Jesse and Bianca
Congratulations! You guys are entering a new chapter in your life! WOO HOO! A couple of marriage tips from our family to yours:
- The $65.00 is non-refundable (regarding the marriage certificate).
- Pick your battles wisely. Reminder yourself, is this a deal breaker?
- Say “I love you” often and mean it.
- Video game time (for him) is yoga time (for her).
- You might be total opposites, but that is what will make your marriage great.
- Compromise and never sacrifice.
Love you both – The Nickel Ohana