There has been many changes in the last couple of weeks which has made it very challenging for me. It put me in a dark place causing me to think negatively, giving me unnecessary stress. Every task, problem, or worry that surrounded me was amplified. They say it if does not challenge you, it does not change you – and let me tell you this month has changed me a lot. A fast pass for personal growth. My personal growth is ongoing but I felt as if I was on a rocketship going to the moon and back!
I have been reading, May Cause Miracles, a book that helps shift/change our paradigm in thinking. It has helped me from a dark place of spinning over things I cannot change – to see what I can do personally. If I can change something about a situation to make me happier – then yes, I have the control, to do it. If not, then what can I do to adjust my feelings, actions and thoughts to make the best out of a tough situation. Sometimes the hardest situations are with the ones you love the most. Feeling helpless is one of the worst feelings in the world. However, I am leaving the feeling of hopelessness behind and channeling positive thoughts and affirmations. Taking each day as a gift, and taking things as they come.
I am trying to get back to writing about things I am thankful for. Things that I am grateful for this month is listed below:
- Yoga once a week with Miks on Thursdays at Magic Island from 6:30PM-7:30PM
- Awesome co-workers that support me through thick and thin. Make me crazy and make me laugh!
- Diane, and her gift or support and the book, May Cause Miracles. Amazing gift
- Kimee’s improv for business class. Helping me to think on my feet more and let things GO!
- The love and support of my friends and most of all, Matt. My rock, my hero.