Yesterday I had a couple friends over for dinner and discussed what we were looking forward to in 2013. The main topic we discussed were movies. Most people know that I am always running around doing all kinds of stuff so when I watch any movie – there is a 95% chance that I will fall asleep in the movie. However, it is a new year and I plan to watch more movies rather than sleeping through them! It’s a pretty expensive nap if you ask me!
Some of my top movie picks are:
- This is 40
- Django Unchained
- Gangster Squad
- Great Gatsby
- Warm Bodies
- This is the End
- Little Mermaid 3-D
- The Hunger Games – Catching Fire
One of my favorite movies that just came out is Les Miserables, check out the trailer below – it is a TOTAL must see!
Other things I am looking forward to in 2013:
- Learning to ride a bike
- Eating home lunch 4 times a week
- Finding a career/ position that I am passionate about
- Attending Egan’s Fit Body Bootcamp regularly
- Sleeping at the same time regularly
- Summer weather to start swimming
- New Lululemon designs (guilty pleasure)
What are you looking forward to in 2013?