I know what you are thinking, what, no unicorns? No double rainbows? Well ,it has been a very busy week. As I recap the past couple of days, there have been many positive events along with some events that I would hope to blow over soon. Some fun/positive things that have happened are the following:
- Justin fell in love with a mermaid
- Kyle is going to be the next Top Chef
- Phillip can speak pidgin (better than me)
- Doc Rock, Phillip, Kyle and I are going to check out Toastmasters (all 50 clubs)
- Sometimes dreams do come true- at work
- I ate super yummy food at 4 King’s Kitchen (more to come..)
- Friends that are making a difference by fundraising/ donating to support Japan
Some not so fun things that happened:
- A good friend of mine lost someone very close to them
- There are so many tragic things happening around the word from Japan’s natural disasters, Lybia’s drama and the passing on Nate Dogg
Over all though, I think it has been a good week to reflect on what is important in life.
Spending with those that we love, from family to friends.
Cherishing our health and knowing it is more important than money.
When you can, donate your time or money- every little bit helps.
Remembering that we chose how we live. Life is truly amazing when you think about it.
Only you can make yourself happy, and we have only one life. Let’s have fun and make a difference.
(Sorry if it seems like my thoughts are everywhere. Hopefully this weekend I will have time to collect myself)
Have a great weekend everyone and thank you for taking time out to read my blog!